To report a student's absence for today, please click HERE
NSSD Mobile & Grade Viewer
North Santiam School District has its very own FREE mobile app for both iPhone and Android users! It is designed to keep our families better informed about their student's grades and assignments and also stay connected to what’s going on across our District.
The app will deliver real-time school and District news and allow users to:
- Select the schools they want to follow
- View social media postings from the schools they follow and the District
- Get push notifications about breaking news, closures, events, and more
Parent/guardians can also:
- View their student's grades and assignments
- Report their student's absence from school
- Find contact info for teachers
- Find the link to view their student's meal account and deposit funds
Download the app in 3 easy steps:
- On your smartphone, go to the iTunes App Store® or Google Play® or use the QR code above
- Search North Santiam School District
- Look for our NSSD apple logo and install
Parents/guardians will need to log in once the app is downloaded in order to access student information. Those with a Gmail account can select the Sign in with Google option. Otherwise, they will enter their cell phone number as the user ID and a password. If they don't know the password, they can click "Forget Password," and they will receive a link to reset it via email. This option only works if NSSD has an email entered for them in the student information system.
Those who prefer to use a desktop computer can go to this link: https://nsantiam.parentlink.net/ and then follow the same steps as above. This option only allows users to view previous messages sent to them from their schools and the District and the student's classes and assignments.
Check back here soon for a video tutorial!