What is the Parent Teacher Club (PTC)?
A group of involved parents and teachers who want to help make students' school experience the best that it can be! The Sublimity PTC is a non-profit organization that supports the students of Sublimity School by enhancing their educational experience and opportunities.
Can I attend a meeting?
Absolutely! The PTC is open to any parent, guardian, teacher or staff member of Sublimity School students. The PTC meets the 1st Monday of the month, Sept.-June, at 6:30 p.m. in the Sublimity Library.
Feel free to email us at SublimityPTC@yahoo.com and make sure to "Like" us on Facebook at Sublimity School PTC.
What are your volunteer needs?
We are greatful for whatever amount of time or treasure you're willing to share! That's why we've developed the 2-Hour Power Pledge program that emphasizes that all help, any help makes a huge difference in our schools. Whether you're interested in helping with fundraising events, book fairs, with class projects or outdoor projects - we'll find the right needs to match with your volunteer service!
How do I sign-up to volunteer?
Once you've filled out the 2-Hour Power Pledge Form and submitted the background check form to Sublimity School, just e-mail the PTC President and he or she will help match you with our volunteer needs!
What projects are the PTC involved with?
- Harvest Fest Fun Run
- Box Tops
- Back to School - Open House Social
- Book Fairs during conferences
- Annual dinner and auction fundraiser
- Holiday Bazaar
- Family Fun Night
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation
How have students benefited?
In addition to providing student and family-friendly activities, the PTC has been able to purchase and/or provide:
- Upgrades to playground equipment
- Covered outdoor structure at middle school
- Teaching materials for reading specialist
- Digital reader board
- Playground euqipment
- Battle of the Books supplies
- Field Trips
- Outdoor School Funding
- Netbooks, periodicals, overhead projectors in the classrooms
- Books for library and classrooms
- PE Equipment
- Music Materials
- New curtain for stage in the gym
- Supplemental funds for classroom supplies
- 8th Grade Promotion Reception
Thank you for your time and interest!
Be sure to follow-us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SublimityPTC/