Stayton Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) offers members the opportunity to develop leadership skills while learning about career opportunites in business, management, entrepreneurship, and technology information. Members attend leadership conferences, participate in fundraisers, compete in business skill events, complete community service projects, and enjoy social activities with members from Stayton and other schools in the state. FBLA operates on a local, state, and national level.
To become a member simply come to our meetings at 3:05 in room 110 every other Tuesday. Pay the $50.00 membership fee, get involved, have fun! For more information see the links below or contact the adviser Kelly Fields.
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
- Create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise.
- Encourage members in the development of individual projects that contribute to the improvement of home, business, and community.
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism.
- Encourage and practice efficient money management.
- Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals.
- Facilitate the transition from school to work.
- Winter Carnival will be held on December 9, 2016
- Regional Skills Conference will be held on February 11, 2017,
- State Business Leadership Conference will be held on April 6 - 8, 2017,
- National Leadership Conference will be held on June 26, 2017 - July 3, 2017.
Community Service Projects
- March of Dimes
- Winter Carnival
- Community 101