Welcome to NSSD!
We are so excited you are now part of our team!
As a new member of NSSD, you have an entire community dedicated to supporting your success during your career here. We look forward to meeting you at our New Hire Orientation! In the meantime, we have some paperwork to get the hiring process started.
The links to the current Salary Schedules are below. Your placement on the Salary Schedule will be determined by official transcripts (licensed staff) and/or experience (Verification of Experience form).
The current Staff Calendar is at the bottom of the page. You will receive information regarding your individual work calendar after your employee paperwork has been processed.
1. Please complete the following forms.
- Background check:
- Conditions of Employment
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- Electronic Communications policy & agreement
- Disclosure Release / HB2062 (if you've worked for an Education provider previously)
- Employee Responsibilities (On-the-job Injuries)
- I-9 form - paper or electronic version - with current identification as noted on page 3 of the form
- Race and Ethnicity Data Collection (for ODE)
- Verification of Experience - This is used for placement on the Salary Schedule and transfer of any Sick Leave hours from a prior Oregon school district.
- Complete the top portion, using a separate sheet for each School District (excluding substitute work).
- Send it to your former employers. This form must be returned by the former employer directly to us to be eligible for advanced placement.
- 2020 w-4 form (Federal) and 2020 OR w4 form - Both are now required.
TUTORS - You may skip #8 above. If you have a college degree, please provide official transcripts so we can pay you the correct rate.
2. Set fingerprint appointment with Fieldprint - (non-licensed staff only) Details will be included in your Welcome email. Please complete the NSSD Deduction Authorization and bring it in when you have your paperwork appointment. If you have already been fingerprinted in another district in the last 3 years, complete the FP Release form in place of the Deduction Authorization.
3. Transcripts - (Licensed Staff and EA/SPAs) Please order official transcripts to be emailed directly from the school to Lisa Spencer for placement/employment eligibility.
What do I need to bring? In addition to the completed forms, please bring:
- Current passport OR Driver's license AND Social Security card
- Voided check (for direct deposit)
5. Insurance Information - After completing your New Employee paperwork, please make an appointment with our Accounting Specialist, Paige Senn, so she can explain your insurance options, if applicable.
HOURS - M-F 7:30-4:00
1155 N 3RD AVENUE
STAYTON, OR 97383