Welcome to NSSD!
We are so excited you are now part of our team!
As a new member of NSSD, you have an entire community dedicated to supporting your success during your career here. We look forward to meeting you at our New Hire Orientation! In the meantime, we have some paperwork to get the hiring process started.
The links to the current Salary Schedules are below. Your placement on the Salary Schedule will be determined by official transcripts (licensed staff) and/or experience (Verification of Experience form).
The current Staff Calendar is at the bottom of the page. You will receive information regarding your individual work calendar after your employee paperwork has been processed.
1. Complete the Hiring packet:
- Background check(s):
- HR Forms:
- Conditions of Employment
- Electronic Communications policy & agreement - The name you provide on the back page will be your NSSD email address.
- Verifications and Disclosure forms -
- Please note that verifications and disclosures must be addressed to the correct person at your past employer(s) to provide the requested information. At many school districts, there are different departments that provide information.
- Please contact your past employer(s) to make sure you are providing the correct email address for the timely and accurate completion of this step. We will send these forms to your former employers.
- Disclosure Release / HB2062 - For the 3 most recent education providers
- Verification of Experience - To determine placement on the Salary Schedule and transfer of any Sick Leave hours from a prior Oregon school district. Complete the top portion, using a separate sheet for each School District (excluding substitute work).
- Employee Responsibilities (On-the-job Injuries)
- Race and Ethnicity Data Collection (for ODE)
- Payroll forms:
TUTORS - If you have a college degree, please provide official transcripts so we can pay you the correct rate.
2. Set a fingerprint appointment with Fieldprint (for non-licensed staff only). Details will be included in your Welcome email. Please complete the NSSD Deduction Authorization and bring it in when you have your paperwork appointment. If you have already been fingerprinted in another district in the last 3 years, complete the FP Release form in place of the Deduction Authorization.
3. Transcripts - (Licensed Staff and EA/SPAs) Please order official transcripts to be emailed directly from the school to Lisa Spencer at email@example.com for placement/employment eligibility.
4. Schedule your Onboarding meeting - Once the above forms are complete, contact Lisa Spencer to make an appointment to bring them into the District Office.
What do I need to bring? In addition to the completed forms, please bring:
- Current passport OR Driver's license AND Social Security card
- Voided check (for direct deposit)
5. Insurance Information - After completing your New Employee paperwork, please make an appointment with our Accounting Specialist, Paige Senn, so she can explain your insurance options, if applicable.
HOURS - M-F 7:30-4:00
1155 N 3RD AVENUE
STAYTON, OR 97383