Welcome to NSSD!
We are so excited you are now part of our team!
As a new member of NSSD, you have an entire community dedicated to supporting your success during your career here. We look forward to meeting you at our New Hire Orientation! In the meantime, we have some paperwork to get the hiring process started.
The links to the current Salary Schedules are below. Your placement on the Salary Schedule will be determined by official transcripts (licensed staff) and/or experience (Verification of Experience form).
The current Staff Calendar is at the bottom of the page. You will receive information regarding your individual work calendar after your employee paperwork has been processed.
1. Please complete the following forms.
- Employee Background Check and Bio-med (only if you've lived outside of Oregon)
- Conditions of Employment
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- Electronic Communications System
- Employee Responsibilities (on-the-job Injuries)
- I-9 form - with current identification as noted on page 3 of the form
- Race and Ethnicity Data Collection
- Supplemental Work Experience - will open in Excel; you may enter data and then print, or print out and complete by hand
- Verification of Experience - This is used for placement on the Salary Schedule. Complete the top portion, one sheet for each employer where you have worked in a similar capacity. Send to your former employers. This form must be returned by the former employer directly to us to be eligible to advance placement.
- 2018 w-4 form
COACHES - You may skip #8 above.
TUTORS - You may skip #8 & 9 above. If you have a college degree, please provide official transcripts.
2. Set fingerprint appointment with Fieldprint - (non-licensed staff only) Details will be included in your Welcome email. Please complete the NSSD Deduction Authorization and bring it in when you have your paperwork appointment. If you have already been fingerprinted in another district in the last 3 years, complete the Release form in place of the Deduction Authorization.
3. Transcripts - (Licensed Staff and EA/SPAs) Please order official transcripts to be emailed directly from the school to Lisa Spencer at email@example.com for placement/employment eligibility.
4. Pre-Hire Appointment - Once the above forms are complete, contact Lisa Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to bring them into the District Office. Here is an Appointment checklist of what to bring.
What do I need to bring? In addition to the completed forms, please bring:
- Passport or Driver's license and Social Security card
- Voided check (for direct deposit)
5. Insurance Information - After completing your New Employee paperwork, please make an appointment with our Accounting Specialist, Sharon Etzel at email@example.com, so she can explain your insurance options, if applicable.
HOURS - M-F 7:30-4:00
1155 N 3RD AVENUE
STAYTON, OR 97383